It starts with a call to us.
Setting up ongoing cleaning is simple. It starts with an email or a phone call to us, we will ask you a few questions about your home, what your are looking for, whether you have had cleaning service in the past. Who referred you? We will set up an in home consultation/estimate so we can customize your cleaning to your unique home, and give you specific pricing information. The first visit to your home is to get everything clean and ready for weekly, bi-weekly, monthly service. This First Time Clean is a larger clean, we will have 2 staff members cleaning, and we charge hourly for this visit. We will look at your home with you to determine what needs to be done.
We use 100% eco-friendly products
Taking better care of your family, your home, our staff, and the environment. If you need special products used in your home that you prefer more, we will gladly accommodate by using whatever you provide. Committed to the most thorough, safest clean for you and your family.
- We use "100% eco products" cleaning products which favor low scent, non-toxic cleaners.
- When we clean your home, we don't leave behind harmful residue, just healthy clean!
- We buy in bulk concentrates to reduce expense and waste.
- We use reusable cotton and microfiber cloths to reduce waste.
- We are always educating ourselves on the newest developments in safe products that work best for your home.
- We don't cross contaminate by hauling mops from one home into another.